The Millewa region is surrounded by beautiful national parks and reserves which offer camping sites accessible to both 4WD and 2WD vehicles.
It’s BYO everything for camping but strictly:
- NO fires or gas cooking appliances
- NO BYO alcohol
- NO glass containers of any kind
- NO excessive noise in the camping areas
- Strictly a total fire ban on the property
The campsite area is just that – an area for pitching your tents and sleeping well after a great night’s entertainment so please respect your fellow campers and keep excessive noise such as loud talking, radios or cd players etc as low as possible. Be safe; there is plenty of room so drive slowly, park your vehicles to avoid having to reverse and pitch your tents/roll out your swags sensibly, away from car exhausts and not in the path of any possible vehicle movement. Do not reverse your car unless absolutely necessary.
DO bring with you:
- A comfy swag, tent, back of the ute, campervan or some other dry place to sleep in.
- A warm sleeping bag/doona/blankets/bedroll as the nights can still get quite cool at this time of the year.
- Clothes for the warm and the cold –
- Sun protection (long sleeves/sunscreen/sunnies/hat) – it could be HOT!
- Wet weather protection (warm coat, beanie/hat, waterproof clothing/poncho, sturdy footwear/gumboots) – just in case!
- Food and water –there will be plenty of belly warming sustenance for sale on site at very reasonable prices and provided by the local community.
- DO remember to bring a recognised photo ID with you in order to purchase alcohol at the bar.
- Make sure you take everything away with you and leave the campsite clean. Smokers, please be vigilant about lit butts, make sure they are extinguished and dispose of them properly!